Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Rain, rain go away!


Rainy days here in London. In a cruel twist of irony, it only started raining after I completed my exams 2 weeks ago. Every. Single. Day. So I'm forced to put back shooting plans at places like the London Zoo, the flower beds at Regent's Park, and even day excursions to Kent and Bath. Hopefully the weather gets better before our road trip to the North in a couple of weeks' time. More on that in later posts.

Above snap was taken from the top deck of a bus (the number 7 bus) during a traffic light stop at Oxford Circus. Taken in Shutter Priority mode at 1/2.5s, doing my best to keep the camera still by bracing myself against the bus window! Curves were then adjusted to increase contrast, and noise was added.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bila nak upload gambar ko amik untuk shahrin