Sunday, January 14, 2007

Prague trip



We're going off to Prague (Czech Republic) next week, to "celebrate" the end of the exams and enjoy a proper holiday. Literally been buried in my notes since the first day of the Christmas hols! Really looking forward to the trip from a photography point of view. I'll have the opportunity to capture the history, romance and beautiful architecture of Prague. Hoping to snap a few keepers, which I would of course post on this humble blog of mine to share with you.

1 comment:

Sean said...

You are planning an interesting trip! I have been to Prague, and I'm sure you will like it! Because there are a lot of sightseeing! Interesting thing that the historic center of Prague has been included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.
Also I liked, that when I searched for Prague accommodation, many of Prague hotels offer free transfers from airport. The easiest and best way find accommodation in Internet!
I know that on Christmas in Prague is very interesting and beautiful!