Friday, November 17, 2006

Up to speed...

Well then, I've actually dreamt up the idea of having a blog dedicated to my photography hobby quite some time ago, when I launced the OzzyPhoto.com site. However, it never really got off. Until now, that is. Due to an important technical hitch (i.e. my miserable web-designing skills), I've given BlogSpot the honour of hosting my blog!

And something else has changed too. I've now been in London for the past couple months. Back to school for the better of my dayjob. Bucket-loads of new photo opportunities, if I can find the time amidst classes and coursework, that is. Really, really miss taking photos at weddings though. Well, who knows I might be able to be the official photographer at Prince William's wedding, eh?

Anyway, would appreciate it if you could come have a peek every once in a while. Cheerio!

No comments: